Re: Some bugs about command line parameters

From: Erwan Velu <erwan_at_seanodes.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:44:45 +0200

Jens Axboe wrote:
> [...]
> OK, this may fix the random bug at least. I still need help with the
> above.

Applying that patches solved the case where I put the same config file
twice, the jobs are executed twice which looks like the right thing to
do in this situation ;)

This patches also solved the other trouble (passing /dev/sda as a 2nd
parameter). It just now shows a bunch of unreadble lines then exit. The
job included in the first file are not executed.

Erwan,