Is there a known fio_gettime issue?

From: Shawn Lewis <shawnlewis_at_google.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:29:55 -0800

Hi,

Is there a known issue with fio_gettime or other timing code? I'm seeing
times of either 0 or way off for long running phases like the one listed
below. Before I start debugging fio (this could have something to do with
the verify code I added that's in the main tree) I just wanted to ask if
there was a known issue because I saw the debugging code in fio_gettime as
well as the "timewarp bug on some kernels?" comment in time.c.

[hdc-sscan_write]
filename=/export/hdw3/datafile.tmp
rw=write
bs=64k