skip file setup?

From: Shawn Lewis <shawnlewis_at_google.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:14:39 -0800

Jens,

Does any combination of fio options allow us to completely skip file setup?
I'd like to have a thread with rw=write size=300g that doesn't ever do file
setup. This is useful if you want to have a write phase and then a verify
phase and you don't care about performance. If this doesn't exist I'll send
a patch.

It's also useful because runtime can't cap the time for the file setup
phase, so if you have a really slow disk it'll take forever to lay the file
out.

Thanks,
Shawn