Using fio with blkread data, example needed

From: John Rouillard <rouilj_at_renesys.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 21:33:02 +0000

Hi all:

I am planning on using fio to simulte a disk load on some diskless
clients that will be using NFS rather then local disk as their data
source/sink.

I have run blktrace on a system with local disks that is currently
running the worload of interest. I have the files:

  sda1.blktrace.0 sda1.blktrace.1 sda1.blktrace.2 sda1.blktrace.3

(4 cpu system), but I am not quite sure what to use for an fio job
file. Does anybody have any examples I could work from?

--
				-- rouilj
John Rouillard