FIO enter dead-loop to look for new file

From: Zhang, Yanmin <yanmin_zhang_at_linux.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 17:03:14 +0800

When I used below job file to test, it hangs. I used gdb to check it and found
thread_main keeps calling clear_io_state over and over again. Every sub-process
has one file, but it doesn't finish its task after it finishs the file, so it
calls do_io again and again although it has no more file.

If change bsrange=4k-4k, it does work. if it's 2k-4k, it also doesn't work.

Yanmin

************job file***********

[global]
direct=0
iodepth=256
iodepth_batch=32
size=1G
bsrange=2k-2k
;timeout=60
numjobs=2 ; 4 simultaneous threads for each job
group_reporting
directory=/mnt/stp/data

[f1]
rw=randrw